Hi, My name is Abby and my dad and my best friend Gabby have told me that i need to start a blog so here it goes. First things first, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I have a sister, her name is Katy. I have two brothers. My oldest brother's name is Michael, and my youngest brother is named John. My mom's name is Michelle, and my dad's name is Steve. Gabby (as I have mentioned before) is my BEST friend. I could not do anything without her.. she is amazing. I have an amazing cousin, her name is Emily. She is the type of person I can vent to whenever I need to.
People are MESSED up sometimes... I don't understand why people have to break other people down to feel better... I really don't understand. My ex boyfriend.. has called me some things that I can't mention but I hate what he said...it hurts to replay what he said over and over in my head. But, I'm just going to keep my head up and get over it.. Thanks to nobody for letting me vent(:
No comments:
Post a Comment